AWS Well-Architected Tool: Review your workloads against best practices. The Well-Architected framework includes five pillars that encapsulate a set of core strategies and best practices for architecting systems in the cloud:
- Operational Excellence – Running and managing systems to deliver business value.
- Security – Protecting information and systems.
- Reliability – Preventing and quickly recovering from failures.
- Performance Efficiency – Using IT and compute resources efficiently.
- Cost Optimization – Avoiding un-needed costs.